Sunday, May 4, 2008

NZ!

I am finishing my packing for New Zealand and realized that I am neglecting to really post about the trip! I am, no doubt, still very excited about it! God has been working in my heart since May of 2005 to prepare for this and now on Tuesday it will finally take place! There are 7 other wonderful IWU students going with me and we are going to be doing many different things over there to serve and encourage the New Zealand Wesleyan churches. We fly out at 1 pm on May 6, skip May 7, and land in New Zealand at 5 am on May 8. We are running a Kids Klub at Papakura Wesleyan Church every Thursday and at the end of our trip helping with a national convention that brings all the different churches and cultures together. Other than that we are just trusting and knowing He will do great things through us if we are available!

We will be flying back June 3 and because of the 17 hour time difference...we will have 44 hours of June 3. :) I should finally be home June 4. If you would like to read our updates, they are on a blog.

www.wimay08.wordpress.com
username: maytrips08
password: worldimpact08

You will need the username and password to log into it and my posts will be labeled with New Zealand in the title. We will be trying to update as often as possible, but no news is good news! :)

I covet your prayers for us during this time. Please be praying that we will see opportunities for God to use us there and that His protection will be over us physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Thank you!

No comments: