Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Why Not...

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND DON’T CHANGE IT"

1. Your ex and you = are about 2,500 miles apart
2. I am listening to = Friends on TV
3. Maybe I should = go to bed…
4. I love = vanilla bean ice cream
5. Chocolate = better when it’s dark.
6. I don’t understand = boys.
7. I have lost my respect for= Tom Cruise.
8. I last ate = popcorn at the movie with Krista.
9.The meaning of my display name is = about climbing…
10. God = overwhelming and amazing.
11. Someday = a big bag of “I don’t know yets”
12. I will always remember = July 10, 2003
13. Love seems to = turn up where I don’t expect it.
14. I never ever want to lose = my parents.
15. My MySpace is = not used often…
16.Tomorrow I will = work and go to my orthodontist.
17. I get annoyed when = I can’t find motivation.
18. Parties = I go to IWU…
20. Simple kisses = I miss them. (where is 19?)
21. Today I = started off not so great, but then got a cute new hair cut!
22. I wish = people loved more naturally.

IS YOUR / ARE YOU...

01. is your hair wet?:
Nope…I just washed it for the third time today and straightened it.

02. is your cell phone right by you?:
both of them (work/personal)

03. do you miss someone?:
definitely…probably more than they know

04. are you wearing chap stick?:
Burt’s Bees…I love that stuff!

05. are you tired?:
uh huh

06. are you wearing pajamas?:
yes I am

08. are you mad?
nah

09. are you upset?:
nah

HAVE YOU...
01. Recently done something you regret?
…maybe…

02. ever stuck gum under a desk?:
ew…no!

03. ever kicked someone?:
yes…ask Katee Gerber…

04. ever tripped over your own feet?:
yeah, seem to more when I’m wearing flip flops at IWU for some reason

TODAY HAVE YOU...

01. have you cursed?:
I don’t think so…

02. have you gotten mad at someone?:
nope

Q: person who is on your mind right now?
joy

Q: do you have any siblings?
nope

Q: do you want children?
absolutely

Q: do you smile often?
I try to

Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
No

Q: do you like your handwriting?
Yeah, it’s alright I guess

Q: are your toenails painted?
always

Q: are you a friendly person?
I try to be… ask my staff ☺

Q: what color shirt are you wearing?
Blueish

No comments: