Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Oh Summer

I've been reflecting on this summer. What I've really gotten out of it. I think I have mixed emotions about it. I've enjoyed what I've done, but I don't really know what I've learned from it. It'll be nice for the resume, but I wonder how I've really grown from the experience. It has been so affirming though. Maybe that's it. Just realizing that the leadership tasks that seem way too hard are really ones I've already been equipped for, not by my own power, but nonetheless equipped.

The next two weeks will be the proof I guess...two big conferences back to back. Two big 70 ish hour weeks back to back. Funny how everyday last summer I worked 17 hour days and now a few 12 hour days seem like a lot. Anyway I could use a lot of prayer to be sure my mind remembers the million and a half things I have to do. I know it will be fine, but I'm just looking forward to it being over. I've been so blessed this summer and I can't wait for all that is ahead in the next year.

Okay, now I'm not sure if this is even making sense...I'm exhausted...later :)

No comments: