Saturday, April 21, 2007

Winding Down...

Oh how I have tangled myself in the procrastination web yet again...so so so many things to do and it all must be finished by 8 am on Wednesday. From the surface it sounds pretty simple, but I have three basic yet HUGE things to get done. All the while figuring out I am going to get my things out of the way for a couple other girls to move in here and get myself moved into another room...we'll see how that works.
I am looking forward to summer. My May Term class should be fun and I know I will be pushed in my job. I want to learn so much more...from God, about who I am, about how to grow more, about my abilities, about life in general. The two greatest things I can think of to do now are reading (for fun!) in the sunshine and laying under stars. What a huge blessing this weather has been!

Yeah, so nothing too important to post...just finishing an exegesis today and taking every shot I get at being outside! :)

Here's some thoughts I enjoyed from Oswald Chambers this week:
"Readiness for God means that we are ready to do the tiniest little thing or the great big thing, it makes no difference. We have no choice in what we want to do, whatever God's program may be we are there, ready. When any duty presents itself we hear God's voice as Our Lord heard His Father's voice, and we are ready for it with all the alertness of our love for Him. Jesus expects to do with us as His Father did with Him."

No comments: