Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Slogans

Patrice found this slogan generator...I'm up late so why not type some of my favs?

"We'll leave the Cami on for you."

"With A Name Like Cami, It Has To Be Good."

"Only Cami can prevent forest fires."

"It takes a tough man to make a tender Cami."

"Tough on dirt, gentle on Cami."

"A day without Cami is like a day without sunshine."

"Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Cami."

"I'm only here for the Cami."

"Leggo my Cami."

"Think Once, Think Twice, Think Cami."

"Every Kiss begins with Cami."

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets Cami."

"Got a Cami? You're in luck."

"Ain't no party like a Cami party."

okay....can anyone tell I'm procrastinating on my resume! off to more work...here's the site if you're looking for a laugh and a time waster :)

http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi?word=cami

No comments: