Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Living...

I live in Atlanta. I'm still getting used to that response. I no longer reply I live at IWU, or Bluffton,IN, but instead Atlanta. Crazy stuff. Just under 5 months ago I felt this calling on my heart and now here I sit employed by 12Stone. I am more and more convinced with every single step that this is precisely where God wants me. The more I find out about the opportunities and what I get to do everyday for work, the more I am affirmed. My first week here went well and I definitely feel like I've been here longer than a week and a half. I have a room with a lovely couple in Dacula,GA about 15 minutes from the church and that is going well. This last weekend, they took all the interns on a retreat to St. Simons island which was beautiful and a great time of connecting and learning. I was able to see the background and vision for the church and, I have to say, I'm pretty bought in to it. I am amazed that I get two years to grow in a place like this and pray that I am always eyes-wide-open to every opportunity that comes my way. Again, He has shaken my life up and I am so thankful.

How marvelous! How wonderful! And my song shall ever be,
How marvelous! How wonderful! Is my Savior's love for me!

No comments: