Monday, April 30, 2007

hmmm

Things I've learned from being in this room alone:

I don't see my family nearly enough.

I love living with people.

I love laughing with people.

I choose to have a lot of noise in my life.

I am learning to find beauty in silence.

I fill my schedule with a lot of frivilous things.

I love to read...lots of things, old novels, my bible in large portions, my journals, letters.

I miss a lot of people from... elementary school, high school, fairmount camp, youth group, voices of power, river terrace, new zealand, accesss, summit grove, yolijwa, pascagoula, bayou la batre, pine ridge, and new york city...

I have had an INCREDIBLE amount of opportunities in my life to go places and be exposed to the world.

I love long times of prayer.

I am so thankful for so many things I take for granted daily.

I need to tell more people what they really mean to me more often.

I am overwhelmingly blessed.

I want to learn more...

No comments: